The website thegoodai.co (hereinafter the “Website”) is published by The Good AI (hereinafter the “Company”).
Its goal is to :
- Inform and educate through publications and a curation of articles published internationally on the topic of responsible AI and AI for Good, access to a crowdsourced list of key resources : courses, guidelines, programs, toolkits, organizations, projects, people, events.
- Connect employers and talents through a career platform where employers can register, post job offers, reach out to Talents, and where Talents can register and apply to jobs.
ARTICLE 1. PURPOSE
This document is a contract concluded between the user of the Website (the “User” or “You”) and the Company (hereinafter referred as the “Party” and together the “Parties”).
ARTICLE 2. SERVICES
Through the Website, the Company provides Users with:
- Articles about AI for Good use cases and Responsible AI topics
- Listing of resources : courses, guidelines, programs, toolkits, organizations, projects, people and events
- Possibility to submit a new resource, by filling a form available at the bottom of each Education, Community and Event pages
- A career platform
In particular, the Website diffuses job offers published by third-party companies (hereafter the “Employers”) and allow Users to apply (hereafter the “Talents”).
To post a job offer, the User will need to register as an Employer and get their account approved by The Good AI Admin. Then they will need to fill in their profile and post a job, filling the required fields.
If a User isinterested in a job offer published on the Website, they can either apply online or through an external URL. To apply online, the User will first need to register as a talent, get tehir profile approved, and complete their profile up to 80%. This application will be directly transferred to the concerned Employer, who will later on contact the Talent to follow-up on theirapplication. The Company not being part of the recruitment process, the Employer is alone empowered to reach you out, whatever way they want and when they want].
The career platform available through the Website is a service free of charge for Talents and Employers for now.
ARTICLE 3. USERS’ OBLIGATIONS
When using the Website, the User commits:
- To only submit truthful, honest and loyal information and files;
- Not to publish advertisement nor resume aimed at promoting products or services;
- Not to disclose through the Website personal information (texts, photos, and videos) of third-party without their consent;
- Not to import nor diffuse through the Website illegal content, notably any content that is infringing rights, defamatory, insulting, obscene, offensive, discriminatory, hateful, violent, xenophobic or urging racial hatred, or any other content that contravenes with morality and decency rules;
- Not to import from nor publish on the Website content that would go against the purpose of our services;
- Not to communicate or send, through the Website, any content that would point to websites that are illegal, offending or that go against the purpose of the Website;
- Use the Website to send massively non-requested messages (such as advertisements).
Furthermore, the Talents expressly guarantees the truthfulness and the reality of the information contained in its application (profile, education, career, etc.).
In case of breach of one or more of these obligations, we reserve our right to preclude the guilty Applicant of the Website.
ARTICLE 4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The content of the Website, particularly its structure, design, interfaces, data basis, texts, digital content, brands, images, videos, music, any graphic elements, as well as the referencing of its HTLM code (meta-tags) excluding the content belonging to third users, are the sole property of the Company. This content is protected by the French Code of intellectual property and by any national or international applicable text.
Similarly, you shall refrain from:
- Temporarily or permanently extract, transfer or use part or totality of our Website and any other data basis on our Website, for commercial or any other end;
- Extract or use repetitively and systematically totality or part of the information available on our Website, when such an operation clearly exceed a normal and private use of the Website;
- Exploit, market or distribute any constitutive element of the Website, particularly information available on the Website and any other data basis;
- Use of software or manual processes to copy our web pages and to record and collect information on this pages without the express, prior and written consent of the Company;
- Use of device or software in order disturb or attempt to disturb the normal functioning of the Website; or implement actions that would impose a disproportionate charge upon our infrastructures.
ARTICLE 5. WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
All available means to offer to the Website Users a high-quality service are implemented. However, we do not guarantee that the Website will not be interrupted. From a general perspective, we do not guarantee the comprehensiveness nor the accuracy of the content and of the information proposed through the Website. We do not guarantee that the Website will be conforming to the needs of the Users. The Users shall ensure that they actually have access to the technical and appropriate means for using our services. We reserve our right to suspend the access to the Website from time to time in order to realize maintenance operations and updates of the Website. We will endeavor to realize these maintenance operations non-working hours and to limit their length.
ARTICLE 6. LIABILITIES
The Company shall not be held liable for the use you will have of the Website and Service. Our liability shall not be questioned for simple mistakes or omissions that could subsist despite all the precautions taken. We shall not be held liable of any damage resulting from the use of the Service. The use of the Website is your sole liability.
By no means shall the Company be held liable of any consequences that could intervene in the course or after, meetings or initial contact between the Talents and the Employers, following the use of the Website and Service.
The purpose of the Company is to give visibility to both Talents and Employers, allowing them to, respectively, publish their resume and jobs offers together with the associated content, search for job offers and Talents, and get in touch..
Finally, one must underline that we do not intervene in the selection process of the Talents. Thus, the Company shall not be assimilated to an employer, a professional organism, recruitment firm, headhunter, or to one of their agents.
We do not exercise any control upon:
- The Users Contents imported or published through the Website (their legality, nature, accuracy, relevance nor topicality). The opinions eventually issued through the published content only bind their authors.
- The capacity or quality of the Employers or the Talents.
- We shall not be held liable of the Users Content imported. The User is solely liable for the said Contents, the Company solely being a technical host of the said Contents.
- The Company has no general duty to monitor data and Users Contents, nor obligations to suppress a content that would not be clearly illegal, even if reported.
The Website can integrate hyperlinks redirecting to third-party websites, including trade partners’ websites.
ARTICLE 7. DURATION
After a period of ten (10) days from a notification left without effects, the Company may block access to the Website to the guilty User, without any formality and without prejudice to the rights to damages to which the Company could ask for.
ARTICLE 8. MISCELLANEOUS
Upon termination, the following articles will remain: Intellectual property, Guarantee, Liabilities, Miscellaneous provisions, Applicable law and jurisdictional competence.
ARTICLE 9. APPLICABLE LAW