Experience5 - 7 years
Sustainable Development GoalsSDG 13. CLIMATE CHANGE
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Min 5 years of industry experience
• NodeJS, React, Python, SQL, devOps & AWS is a must
• age between 25 & 30 (max 32) only
• Must have big data & data analytics experience
• Has proven experience running self-managed services like ELK, Redis, Postgres etc.
• No educational requirements at all
• Proven work experience in startup ecosystem, service sector don’t count!
• Must have experience in building, managing, growing & hiring product teams. Has build large-scale systems from scratch
• Exceptional communication skills & ability to abstract away problems & build systems
• If you are using windows for development and don’t have a good reason for that please don’t apply
• Not a OOPS or functional programming fanatic but a value creator
• A coder by heart, must have open source experience even if just a few PRs
• Put company goals above personal code fetishes
• is humble & open to feedback
• Can learn, adapt & skill up fast, unafriad of new stuff
• Daily team management and scrum leader
• Leads the daily standup
• Daily team management of 5+
• Worked with GIS & tile server etc
• Time-series data
ESOP & Salary no bound!
2 references must, need people to vouch for
Blue Sky Analytics is a geospatial data intelligence startup building environmental monitoring and climate risk assessment products.