Experience3 - 5 years
Sustainable Development GoalsSDG 11. SUSTAINABLE CITIES & COMMUNITIES
The role in a nutshell
At CitySwift, we are building a world-class engineering team to digitally transform public transport in major cities around the world. We want a mid-level Software Engineer to join a rapidly growing team, solving interesting and complex technological problems with real-world solutions. You must love to code both personally and professionally, always keep up to date with the latest technologies(Kotlin, Java, React.js, Google Cloud) and get excited by and have the ambition to grow with the company as we scale up.
Today, we analyse billions of data points for a selection of the world’s largest transport companies, shipping a product that constantly delivers for clients and exceeds expectations, you will play a vital role in the development of new data-driven features in our existing products SwiftMetrics and SwiftSchedule while also having the opportunity to work on green-field products that are in the roadmap.
Our investors include Ryanair co-founder Declan Ryan’s Irelandia Investments, ACT Venture Capital and former CarTrawler Chief Executive Mike McGearty.
You will bring
- Excitement by joining a growing, fast-paced & dynamic start-up solving a real-world problem
- 1-2 years of experience of hands-on, commercial software engineering
- Back-end experience with Java and/or Python
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related domains
- Experience working on the end to end development of software projects
- Experience with any of the main cloud platforms
- Understanding of software best practices and design patterns