Sustainable Development GoalsSDG 7. AFFORDABLE & CLEAN ENERGY
KeywordsRESEARCH & INNOVATION
We are a cutting-edge software company helping the world to keep the lights on and integrate renewables.
We are a well-funded scale-up innovating within the energy industry.
We help to avoid energy blackouts by unlocking powerful, long-term, recurring revenue streams from the National Grids for large energy users.
Our foundations are strong. On-going investment in development and innovation are cornerstones of our business. It’s what sets us apart.
We are leaders in the UK & Ireland and now are going global by opening several new countries.
Using our unique technology platform, we are able to create a ‘virtual power plant’ where the energy-using assets of hundreds of companies are aggregated. This helps the energy operators to deliver on their vision for a greener and more flexible power infrastructure.
Our business will bring you a bright experience that will definitely enhance your resume. You have the chance to join a growing team, leading the Smart Grid sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the revolution to answer today’s energy challenges.
• Package: Competitive salary & bonus
• Duration: permanent
• Location: Remote during the pandemic/ Watford & Flexible week after
Reporting to the Global Marketing Director your mission is critical to the growth plans of the business.
- You are a creative person, a designer that knows how to put a B2B brochure together and transforming technical concepts into infographics.
- You are Marketing tech savvy and know how to distribute content via automated email campaign, website,… in a way that drives lead conversion
Outlined below are some of the key responsibilities that you will have in your role: You will be supporting business development and distribute the marketing content throughout the customer’s journeys. Ensuring personalised narratives mapped by personas, verticals, conversational, on how we help rather than what we sell.
You will be designing, creating the collaterals and promoting GridBeyond’s story to educate and convince prospects and helping the sales team in getting meetings:
Create, build and manage gripping marketing campaigns
- Transform our story and content into beautifully designed graphics and collaterals
- Bundling collaterals: mailshot, landing page, downloadables, webinars, advertising, ppc
- Distributing the content via an array of softwares our marketing automation platform: Pardot, go to webinar, adwords, social media, website…
- Assemble drip campaigns & ABM 121 for identified personas and adapted to the customer’s journeys
- Accountable for the accuracy, timeliness, and consistency of all campaigns.
- Convince & Nurture all inbound and outbound leads
Produce and support the creation of online & offline communications
- News, webinars, ppt, corporate events and direct mail campaigns.
Webinar & Academy
- Our webinars are educational and very well appreciated in the industry their development and execution are key to our lead generation activities
- Design skills are essential to this role
- Strong PPT skills
- Advanced writing skills are secondary but would be appreciated
- Transform our solution & products into beautiful content that drive attention of our prospects, clients, partners and investors
- Deliver acquisition marketing campaigns, to enable the team to achieve the Sales targets.
- Support the development of content for features within the appropriate business areas.
- Designing and distribution all the content that will driving our leads down the pipeline being your main mission you will also support & input to the rest of the marketing activities.
- We are looking for a confident self-starter thrilled by all aspects of marketing. 2 years of experience in a B2B environment, preferably on a technical product.
- Gain understanding of market messages and to contribute to the development of propositions that are appropriate for prospecting.
- Sharing best practices with the team.
- Tracking the campaign and opportunity generation progress and any sales in Pardot & CRM.
- Nurturing a pool of contacts that have the potential to turn into opportunities in the future
- Meeting monthly targets
- Travel outside the desk office is minimal but will be required for some events held throughout the year.
WHO YOU ARE
- A self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Copywriting and message crafting
- Developed IT skills: Email marketing automation platform like Pardot, Advanced Powerpoint skills, MS office, Salesforce, CMS & Adobe Suite knowledge
- Excellent oral communication
- A passionate marketer with impeccable attention to detail
- Able to work effectively both autonomously and successfully with other key members of the team and the wider business
- Organised and a strong coordinator
- A Marketing or business related degree
Please note that as an Equal Opportunities Recruiter we will not discriminate on any grounds whatsoever and the wording in this advert is not intended to be restrictive to any age group.