Experience3 5 Years
Sustainable Development GoalsSDG 3. GOOD HEALTH & WELL BEING
About this role
- At Aidoc we build A.I. that matters and save people’s lives.
- We are a passionate group of people, who love working together and building awesome software systems that provide real value on a daily basis.
- This role is a strategic role that drives Aidoc’s scalability, by enabling us to increase the accuracy of the algorithms by an order-of-magnitude, across hundreds of hospitals.
- You will receive end-to-end ownership in the engineering of big data infrastructure for:
- Utilization of hundreds of terabytes of data (and counting…), by mining and acquiring the most interesting data points for algorithm training.
- Streamlining the process of acquiring and processing data of any type on the cloud, and making it a commodity for any person and process in the company.
- Building one of the world’s largest medical imaging databases.
- Our people are by far our most important asset. We truly care for each of our members as humans, and put their personal growth and professional development as our own goal.
We are looking for
A talented software engineer to join our growing team, who:
- 4+ years of Software Development (preferably in Python)
- BSc/MSc in Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals – object oriented design, code optimization and complexity
- Hands-on experience in building production services end-to-end – including architecture design, research, development, testing, deployment and monitoring.
- Has passion about data and developing software systems that turn data into a business hidden super power!
- Take ownership and leads the development process end to end
- Has a “can-do” attitude
- Loves building generic and robust software architecture
- Our technological stack (experience on these technologies will be considered as an advantage):
- Python as the main development language
- AWS as the cloud provider
- Databases – Postgres, DynamoDB, Redshift among others
- We like serverless – lambdas, step functions and anything that speeds up our development practice
- React.js and Vue.js