Experience< 2 years
Sustainable Development GoalsSDG 3. GOOD HEALTH & WELL BEING
If you thrive on executing projects end to end with a high degree of autonomy, driven by clear KPIs, you may be the OKRAN we are looking for. Our Marketing and Communications Officer will be able to excel in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment, successfully coordinating experiments in different marketing channels. We value people who are full of enthusiasm, intrinsically motivated and relish creative challenges.
You will lead the marketing efforts for our Artificial Intelligence products for life sciences, working closely with our Chief Revenue Officer who has over 15 years experience driving sales in the biopharma sector.
You will plan and execute integrated B2B digital marketing campaigns across a range of channels to support the OKRA brand and customer acquisition strategy.
• Working on content creation, promotion, outreach and repurposing strategies (owned, earned and paid)
• Testing and optimising new and existing channels
• Analysing, reviewing and reporting on effectiveness (ROI) of experiments to maximise results
• Supporting product value proposition and positioning
• Managing social media activity (LinkedIn, Twitter), developing campaigns from the ground up, considering our clients’ needs and their specific industries
• Driving the public relations efforts through active engagement of journalists
• Writing and submitting award applications
• Coordinating event attendance efforts through active engagement of event organisers
• Writing presentations and speeches on key industry topics
• Minimum 2 years experience in a Marketing role (within Tech and/or Pharma)
• Deep understanding of how to utilise digital channels for growth of Tech products/services
• Combined strategic and creative thought process
• Time and project management skills
• Proven performance working independently to ambitious deadlines
• The ability to grasp new concepts quickly and an analytical skill-set
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
• Experience of website development and optimisation
• Knowledge of paid advertising and digital A/B testing, incl. LinkedIn campaigns
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Knowledge of automation tactics and platforms, e.g. for social media
• Command of tools such as Google Analytics, WordPress and Hubspot
• Experience with SEO, keyword research and PPC
• Technical and creative design ability, including proficiency in Photoshop and InDesign
• Copywriting and/or grant/award application experience
• Speechwriting and/or PR experience
• Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry
Who we are
We are using Artificial Intelligence to transform healthcare as we know it. We are on a mission to create the world’s most credible AI analytics engine. Read more about us here.
We aim to build a trusting, fun and creative environment. We place our faith in smart, independent and competent team-mates, working together to achieve maximum impact. Find out more about our culture on our main careers page.
2 interviews, including a personal presentation in the second interview.
• Creative autonomy – join a small team with a high level of responsibility
• Young, vibrant and diverse coworkers with impressive experience
• Opportunity for occasional home working
• 25 days annual leave
• Coaching in AI for real world applications
• Pension contribution
• Childcare vouchers
Please note: You must have the right to work in the UK. We cannot sponsor visas at the moment.
Any questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.