Experience5 - 7 years
Sustainable Development GoalsSDG 4. QUALITY EDUCATION
Join a company that has been shortlisted for Work Happy – Ireland’s Happiest Workplaces. Seeking a path to a successful career in the Ed-Tech space here in Dublin? Code Institute is one of the fastest growing online Ed-Tech companies in Europe. As part of our evolution, we are looking for a talented passionate Project Manger with exposure to the technology space.
Founded in 2015 to address the ever-widening Digital Skills gap, Code Institute is a high growth company that has become a leader in online Ed Tech. Code Institute has developed educational programmes and certification aimed at helping people change careers into the world of software development. We employ over 50 full-time and 40 part-time staff with a presence in Ireland, UK, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
What’s in it for you?
As Head of Product, you will be responsible for the strategic direction of product development within Code Institute, you will be responsible for Product Marketing (Market Fit analysis) the development life cycle (pre and post go-live) and the growth of the Product Team. You will form part of Code Institutes Senior Leadership, and work with teams across the business as we continue to develop new and exiting career changing education.
Essential for the role:
- Research and develop customer requirements to identify key points of differentiation for Code Institutes existing and new products, bringing these insights to influence our sales and marketing efforts.
- Define market intelligence with our sales, marketing, engineering and program teams to drive product development.
- ROI -In conjunction with Marketing and Finance evaluate the ROI of content, modules and programs to help improve product investment.
- Lead cross-functional teams through all phases of the creation of software-based educational content to successfully deliver them on time and on budget.
- Manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Interpret requirements to create detailed project plans and scopes of work.
- Ownership of the full product life-cycle.
- Create and maintain key project documents, (Schedules, Budgets, Risk Registers, Progress Reports, Quality Plans, Issue logs)
- Monitor the commercial performance of projects and take corrective action if necessary.
- Support other functions within the organization with knowledge and lessons learned from previous projects to provide a technical or commercial advantage on future projects.
- Contribute to continuous improvement process within the Programme team and the organization
- Experience and Skills Required
- Previous Product Management experience ideally in an EdTech or SaaS environment.
- Minimum of a least 7 years’ Product Management (focus on Product Marketing) experience.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Excellent communicator who builds strong relationships.
- Numerate with well-developed written and communication skills.
- Attention to detail ensuring the consistent delivery of high-quality projects.
- Strong commercial focus.
- Agile – One or more of the following:
- Documentation – One or more of the following:
- MS Office
- Nice to have:
- Exposure to ELearning industry
Because It’s not all about work…
- Working cross-team in a dynamic ‘start-up’ environment. We give our employees opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Unwind before your weekend with “Friday get together.” Decompress after the work-week.
- A fully-fitted modern open plan office, breakout area and kitchen with top quality tea, coffee and chilled water on tap, a pool table and fresh fruit delivered weekly.
- We also offer lifestyle benefits such as bike to work scheme and TaxSaver tickets.
- Close to all public transit, easy to get to by DART, LUAS or a number of bus routes.
- Cycle or run to work? Don’t worry! We have a shower here in the office.
- A growing, friendly and supportive team!
- Work remotely as part of your job (Not just for Covid).