Sustainable Development GoalsSDG 12. RESPONSIBLE PRODUCTION & CONSUMPTION
Eva Engines is a Fashion Tech start-up founded in Paris, in 2019. Our mission is to create fashion’s digital and sustainable transition by boosting human capacities with powerful AI solutions. We provide fashion brands and their designers a digital platform to create and share product views, from a sketch, with generative AI. We also deliver fashion brands and agencies a one-stop service to scout and cast their models, thanks to our powerful AI search engine.
We are welcoming an autonomous, dynamic, organized fashion intern to join us in October. You will create renderings and looks by using our own AI platform that will appeal to our clients. You will also work on selecting fabrics, embellishments, colors, and styles, for coordinating sales, marketing and UX. You will work closely and report directly to Céline (CEO), and Julianna (marketing & UX director).
-To create nice renderings and looks by using our AI platform.
-Update and maintain fabric and fourniture library with your fashion vision.
-Help with sales and marketing on the slides and update fashion trends.
-Opinion on the user experience on the product from a fashion expert’s point of view.
-Work closely and report directly to Céline (CEO), and Julianna (marketing & UX director).
– Fashion and Design School student or recent graduate, or from fashion design, Fashion Merchandising related major.
– Technical understanding of the production process for clothing, accessories.
– Creative eye for design, and a solid understanding of fashion (the latest trends, fabrics, colors, styles, cuts, etc.)
– Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, photo shooting is a plus.
– Fluent in English is a must.
Send your application by email to email@example.com.
If you have a portfolio to show us, please include it in the application.