Sustainable Development GoalsSDG 3. GOOD HEALTH & WELL BEING
ReviveMed is an MIT spinout, artificial intelligence (AI)-driven drug discovery platform by uniquely leveraging data form small molecules or metabolites in the human body. Located in the heart of biotech innovation in Cambridge, ReviveMed uniquely overcomes the difficulties of identifying a large set of metabolites for each patient, based on technology that our team developed at MIT and published in Nature Methods. Our AI platform further combines the data from small molecules with other molecular data, and translates these data into novel therapeutic insights for drug discovery.
Currently, ReviveMed is collaborating with tier-one pharmaceutical companies and pursuing internal drug discovery, initially focused on metabolic diseases, including non-alcoholic fatty liver.
We are an award-winning enthusiastic team, passionate about innovative, data-driven approaches to bring the right therapeutics for the right patients, and ultimately save millions of lives.
We are looking for an exceptional deep learning data scientist join our exceptional team. We have a fast-paced, high-performance, and result-oriented culture, looking for candidates hungry for learning. The preferred candidate will bring relevant experience, entrepreneurial drive, and a passion for advancing our vision.
- PhD or MS degree in Computer Science or related fields; 2-5 years of work experience preferred, but we will consider strong candidates with less experience
- Extensive experience in leveraging Deep Learning ( ANN, CNN, RNN, Auto-encoders, GAN, etc.)
- Strong understanding of the underlying math and learning concepts in these algorithms
- Proficiency in Python, and familiarity with deep learning frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch,) and deep learning hardware (CPU, GPU, multi-node)
- Self-motivated, highly disciplined, passionate about learning, and making a change in the world
Why you should join ReviveMed
- An opportunity to learn about the applications of advanced artificial intelligence algorithms to drug discovery and development from the beginning
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth as our company expands
- Involvement in critical partnerships projects with pharmaceutical clients
- Competitive compensation, health insurance, as well as share options
- Making an impact on the world with every line of code