Sustainable Development GoalsSDG 9. INDUSTRY, INNOVATION & INFRASTRUCTURE
Mithril Security is a deeptech cybersecurity startup dedicated to make data analysis more secure and privacy friendly. Our start-up was created in 2021 and currently incubated by
HEC at Station F and by UC Berkeley Skydeck. The first product we are developing is
BlindAI : an open-source, fast and accessible solution for the deployment
of AI on confidential data. Interested? Check out our website and our Github!
If you are interested, Mithril Security is recruiting different profiles, don’t hesitate to apply if you find an offer that matches. If you don’t see an offer that suits you and you think that we should consider your profile, you can still fill a spontaneous application. We will get back to you soon.
You will work hand in hand with the CEO. You will follow the state-of-the-art of the following topics:
- Latest model architectures in different domains, text, speech, image, and discuss with the software team to see how to deploy them with BlindAI
- Acceleration methods, from quantization to leveraging hardware accelerator such as OneDNN on Intel, and exchange with the software team to integrate those features
- Federated learning, especially with enclaves, to see how we can cover this subject in the future
Other tasks could also involve:
- Writing articles to foster our project to the community
- Exchanging with the community through our Discord and with clients
Benefits of the position:
- Work on cutting edge technology
- Decisive role
- Opportunity to create an innovative and impactful solution
- Possibility to pursue with full time employment
Strong knowledge of Python, machine learning and deep learning is required, as well
as knowledge of current deep learning frameworks (Pytorch, Tensorflow, ONNX).
Experience in reading and implementing scientific papers is highly recommended.
Experience in low level software engineering such as C/C++ or Rust is appreciated.
Knowledge about Confidential Computing or security is not required but appreciated.
We provide technical resources to help you.
Please fill this WTJ form and follow this link here to provide us with more specific information regarding your profil and your motivations. We will contact you soon.
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75013)
- Education Level: Master’s Degree
- Experience: > 6 months
- Possible full remote