Experience5 - 7 years
Sustainable Development GoalsSDG 2. ZERO HUNGERSDG 3. GOOD HEALTH & WELL BEING
KeywordsRESEARCH & INNOVATION
Experience of 5 to 10 years in the area of data science and management of large-scale data environments. Should have the following:
– Ability to analyze problems working single-handed. This will require the person to understand the core problem, reflect the AI aspects of the problem, and extract the needed data from multiple sources to support the AI solution.
– Perform (or provide inputs to larger teams) to do data science-related work associated with completeness, quality, information content, and overall correlation of different features.
Interface with the National Health Authority (Govt Of India) technical teams to understand existing data models, data flows and APIs (good software engineering/ system design experience)
-Work with National Health Authority/Wadhwani AI teams to precisely formulate the technical problem ( familiarity with ML, NLP, image processing, communication, and interpersonal skills)
-Perform data collection, PII handling, data sanitization at the National Health Authority end to share that with the Wadhwani AI team (familiarity with best practices, databases, past experience)
-Deploy ML models in the National Health Authority workflows (some ML engineering experience)
-Create (possibly in collaboration with others?) demos/prototypes/dashboards (some familiarity with web applications)
– Create documents and presentations that outline the problem and solution in a precise manner.
– Communicates with precision and clarity related to external dependencies.
– Has the ability to sequence a set of tasks to be performed in the AI project.
– Has maturity to work with stakeholders across different departments to get access to data.
– Engineer with strong work experience in large scale data environments a core requirement.
– Strict adherence to data security and privacy standards will be highly desired.
– Proficient in SQL, and other DML to access data from multiple sources.
– Nature of the role requires a person to have an eye for detail. Ability to create cogent summaries of large data, reflect data patterns using visual tools a plus.
– Foundation knowledge of AI a plus, else must have the capability to learn and understand the implications of AI solutions as it relates to external data. Should be able to use formal AI language to communicate the problem to stakeholders.
– Exposure to large scale IT organizations a plus, will provide information on decision making in such environments.