Experience< 2 years
Sustainable Development GoalsSDG 3. GOOD HEALTH & WELL BEING
Why you should join our team
- At Aidoc we build A.I. algorithms that matter and that save lives
- We are a passionate group of people, who love working together and building awesome software systems that provide real value on a daily basis
- Our people are by far our most important asset. We truly care for each of our team members as people and put their personal growth and professional development as our own goal
- The Medical Data Research Team is responsible for the exciting and challenging intersection between clinical and data analysis. From facilitating data-driven product decisions, maximizing the clinical significance of Aidoc’s products, to demonstrating Aidoc’s tremendous clinical value. This is achieved through clinical evidence research studies, algorithm performance evaluations, and more.
About this role
- We are looking for an experienced analyst to join our Medical Data Research team.
- The position requires both analytical skills and great interest in the medical world.
- You will conduct big data analysis based on datasets that include billions of records, work with BI tools, databases, and statistical methods.
- You will have an active part in the AI development process, from mining medical data for building high-quality datasets, to measuring algorithms performance.
- In this position, you are expected to be proactive, impact-oriented, and to provide definite, actionable, and statistically-valid conclusions to guide data-driven decisions
- You will join a team of sharp analysts in a hardworking environment, top-notch algorithm researchers, and master the fields of algorithm improvement processes and performance evaluation
We are looking for
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst
- 1+ years of professional experience with SQL
- B.Sc./BA in a life-science, Medical, Engineering, or Data-related field
- Experience in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment with strict deadlines
- A fast and independent learner, always curious and willing to dive into new subjects
- Strong interest and passion for the medical field
- Experience with statistical and analytical tools (Tableau, or related) – advantage
- Experience with data analysis using Python (pandas, NumPy, matplotlib) – advantage