Sustainable Development GoalsSDG 7. AFFORDABLE & CLEAN ENERGY
Tomorrow is hiring a commercial lead to grow and manage our business, ultimately accelerating the transition to a zero carbon future. You will be joining a fun and inclusive team in our mission to tackle climate change – while simultaneously building your professional experience in the rapidly growing industry of climate tech.
Our vision at Tomorrow is to make the world’s electricity carbon data useful and accessible. Our product electricityMap started as a popular open-source project 5 years ago and is now used every day by companies, universities, NGOs, and policy makers around the world to understand and reduce the climate impact of electricity.
The value behind electricityMap is our data – data that shows how electricity is produced and its impact on climate change on an hourly basis across the world. We have a wide variety of clients from large corporations like Google to startups and consumer apps like Barry and Tezlab. Google uses our data to run their servers at the times with the greenest energy. Barry, an electricity provider, integrates our data into their app, empowering consumers to make intelligent decisions about when to use electricity. Tezlab, a companion app for EVs, uses our data to show Tesla owners what kind of energy is powering their vehicles – be it solar, coal or wind.
We’re experiencing a rapidly increasing interest for our product; we are looking for a team member focused on sales to best respond to that interest. You will be part of our international team based in Copenhagen.
With this new team member on board, we’re confident Tomorrow will be able to have a greater and faster impact on climate change.
About the role
Your mission at Tomorrow will be to increase our sales.
As you will be the first full-time hire in a sales role at Tomorrow, you will help shape our sales and account management processes and strategy in order to grow our business.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for growing Tomorrow’s sales
- Manage the relationships with our clients and partners
- Structure and improve our processes to grow our business and ensure that our clients get the best experience possible from end-to-end
- Be a key member of the team defining our commercial and product strategy
- Work together with the team to ensure our products, offering and marketing meet our current and prospective customers’ needs
We’re looking for an autonomous and self-motivated person with sales experience who is able to help Tomorrow realise the commercial potential of our product. We want a relationship-builder who can clearly communicate our value proposition to our potential customers, understands how to reach decision makers in complex organizations, and ultimately has the skills and drive to convince more organisations to use our data.
As the ideal future teammate, you will bring:
- Proven experience in B2B sales
- Motivation and a sharp focus on increasing sales
- Ability to build long-term relationships and navigate large and complex organisations
- Interest in managing all parts of client relationships, from outbound messaging to contract negotiations, pricing and customer success
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast changing environment that is a startup working on climate change
Bonus if you have:
- Experience in selling data products
- Experience in the electricity domain
- Experience leading a team
Why you should join Tomorrow
At Tomorrow you will:
- Work every day to make a positive impact on the world
- Play an important role in the growth of a startup
- Be part of small, inclusive and fun-loving team
- Build your professional skills in an industry (climate tech) that is growing rapidly
Deadline for applications is May 28th, 2021. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Tomorrow is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Tomorrow for who you are, no matter your background or what you look like. We believe that it’s in our differences that we will find the power to solve one of the biggest challenges of our time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.