Sustainable Development GoalsSDG 2. ZERO HUNGERSDG 13. CLIMATE CHANGE
ClimateAI is on a mission to accelerate resilience in supply chains. The company has launched the first of its kind Enterprise Climate Platform in agriculture to help supply chains adapt to climate change. We are a series-A company founded at Stanford University backed by some of the top VC firms. We are a fast-growing Series-A company looking for passionate individuals who can contribute to the solutions for the most important issue of our generation.
Everyone at ClimateAi is driven by a united passion to tackle climate change. We don’t sell to customer accounts that we see as negatively impacting climate outcomes. We believe in a culture of absolute truth and transparency, where feedback is considered an opportunity for us to contribute to each other’s personal and professional growth. We recognize the value of diversity and are an equal opportunity employer.
The CPO is a member of the leadership team reporting directly to the CEO. This role will be responsible for evolving the strategic vision of the company with the leadership team and creating alignment across the rest of the organization: determine priorities, develop the product roadmap, and carry plans forward to implementation. Tactically, the CPO owns product definition, creation, implementation, and improvement end-to-end. A successful candidate will have the capacity to lead, with a hands-on approach, all product enhancements and the overall product roadmap while engaging with technical teams to drive successful product execution.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide partnership and thought leadership to internal stakeholders, propose solutions and create product strategies
- Define a post-Series A product roadmap for the remainder of 2021/2022 and beyond
- Build, mentor and manage a product team including product managers and UX designers
- Help manage and grow our software engineering team and allocate engineering effort across categories (manage, plan, create, etc.)
- Improve the quality and delivery of all product workstreams
- Lead key product lifecycle engagements, including stakeholder feature planning meetings, UX design reviews, and engineering iteration meetings. Manage feature releases and coordinate communication with customers and stakeholders
- Provide actionable information to product marketing
- Measure and evaluate key metrics for product and platform performance, including functional performance, feature usage, customer satisfaction, and learning efficacy, and identify areas for improvement
- Has experience building highly successful B2B products in Series A/B startups
- Has experience building highly successful Product and Engineering teams from the ground up
- Has good product sense and broad and deep product knowledge (product design, technical competencies, product management)
- Highly technical with a background in software engineering or data science
- Experience leading deeply technical product plans and aligning business strategy and technology delivery
- Ability to clearly communicate company strategy and vision to all stakeholders
- Possesses deep insight and thought and can quickly understand and contribute in breath of topics
- Hard working and great executor
The Compensation + Perks:
- Competitive compensation + equity
- Health Insurance
- Professional Growth Fund
- Unlimited time off
Application deadline: September 6th, 2021, 8:00 PM Pacific time.